


A good friend of mine, Tracy Bell, lost her two-year battle with cancer this past weekend. I can't even begin to tell you what a truly wonderful, genuine, and honest person she was! I first met Tracy in August of 2004 when Noah started preschool at St. Francis of Assisi School in Virginia. Her daughter Savannah, is the same age as Noah, and her youngest daughter, Laila, is the same age as Alex. The best thing was, was that we were neighbors! We only lived a few blocks from each other. I give Tracy credit for teaching my boys to swim during the summer, as the swim instructor at our community pool. She was so great with kids, and the boys just loved her. From then on, we had many playground dates, dinners, fun outings with the kids, and just hanging out time. It was so hard to move from Virginia knowing that I was leaving such a great friend behind. Tracy loved life, loved her family, and loved God. She touched many people's lives and will be deeply missed. My heart and prayers go out to Tracy's girls, and the rest of her family.
No comments:
Post a Comment