The Robert boys with their good friend, Noah.


Alex doing a great job hiking!

On Saturday our friends the Millers invited us to go hiking up near Oirase Gorge, about an hour from Misawa. The weather was very nice, and it is about an hour long, child-friendly hike! Although the leaves weren't at the height of their fall colors, it was still very pretty. All was well until the very end when Ian decided he needed to put his walking stick in the little pond...and he fell right in! Luckily, the water wasn't very deep, only up to his calves or so, but he fell forward onto his hands, so he was soaked. I did have a change of clothes for him, but unfortunately the ride home is very curvy, and he got carsick. As I was driving, I noticed he was very quiet, and went to pull over, and he started whimpering..."Mom, I don't feel..." well, you can figure out what happened next! So needless to say, his car seat, clothes, and back of the car got a good cleaning that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment