Monday, March 2, 2009

Christian's homecoming!

After over 5 months, many holidays, birthdays, and milestones, Chris is back at home. We got word earlier in the week that he would be arriving on Friday, February 27, if all went as planned. They left Iraq and spent a night in Thailand, then left Thailand very early Friday morning. 12 jets made it back home, 4 were left in Thailand due to maintenance problems (they will be arriving in the next few days). I didn't tell the boys until I knew for sure that the jets were inbound. I picked the boys up from school, and told them I had a surprise for them. Alex wanted to know if it was a Nerf gun or Star Wars toy. Of course, it was much better than that! Here are a few pics of the day...







1 comment:

Mindy said...

How wonderful!! I'm so glad for you guys. :)