Sunday, December 6, 2009

Introducing Thomas November 28th, 2009

Thomas Daniel was born on November 28th, 2009 at 3:06 pm. He was 8 lbs, 8 oz and 21 & 1/4 inches long. His apgar score was 9 and 9, at 1 and 5 minutes. Dr. Ball delivered him, and Lt Stephanie Campos was my nurse. Although my water broke at 5:30 am, I didn't go into labor so I had to have Pitocin started around 11:30 am. Contractions finally started around noon, and he was born right after 3 pm. Having the Pitocin was pretty painful toward the end, but by then it was too late for a spinal! I was just happy that he was not as big as they thought he was going to be. He tied with Noah for the smallest Robert baby at birth... Happy Birthday, Thomas!
Getting his first bath
Proud big brother Noah
Getting ready to leave the hospital

No comments: